Strength in Struggle: A Taekwondo Journey of Determination and Resilience

About Ian Jamon

I started doing Taekwondo when I was still in high school, my classmate influenced me to join this game anyway I joined, and I liked it I also continued training because I also wanted to be strong one day and I also wanted to share what I have learned. Until now, I continue to train because I want to improve my Taekwondo game even more. 

We are also a bit short on money. Sometimes I can't even contribute to the membership fee. I was told that I might get injuries or break and that I might join the Fraternity. What I participated in was Limited Face to Face Taekwondo and I was accepted as a Gold Medalist. The benefits of this to me is to have a strong body and learn a lot in Taekwondo.”

-Ian Caesar Bedia Jamon, 20 | Sorsogon State University Main Campus, Sorsogon City, Philippines

Follow Me on our social media channels.

Comments

Popular Posts